1. Skip to content

Keyworth Parish Council

Keyworth Parish Council has been in existence since 1894. It originally comprised eleven councillors, but now consists of seventeen: thirteen representing the South Ward, and four representing the North.

Lots more information regarding the Parish Council can be found elsewhere on this website, including: Contact Details, Councillor Profiles, Minutes of Meetings and Council Calendar.

Details can also be found regarding various facilities owned &/or maintained by the Parish Council, including: Village Hall, Wysall Lane Burial Ground, Play Area and Skatepark.

(Updated 6.11.11)