- Activity Park - Revised Plan (PDF, 1.5 Mb)
Details received since:
Equipment - Datasheets and Descriptions
(click on the various links to see datasheets)
- Revolve IP01 (PDF, 224 Kb)
Revolve – Large spinning bowl suitable for all ages and can accommodate six users.
- Rotating Equipment J2410 (PDF, 147 Kb)
Hip Hop – Spinning and bouncing item for two users that provides multi-directional play experiences.
- Rotating Equipment J2591 (PDF, 145 Kb)
Roll Up – Overhead rotator designed to lift users off the ground when spinning. Suitable for children seven plus years of age.
- Swings J441 (PDF, 173 Kb)
Pod Swing – Large swinging bowl suitable for all ages and can accommodate six users.
- Meeting Point (Two Roofs) J2850 (PDF, 102 Kb)
Meeting Point – Shelter for six to nine users and comes with either bench or lean back seating and with or without side panels.
- Horizontal Bars J3708 (PDF, 65 Kb)
Horizontal Bar – Encourages trim trail and fitness activities such as pull ups and somersaults for toning/strengthening exercises.
- Parallel Bars J3724 (PDF, 122 Kb)
Parallel Bar – Encourages trim trail and fitness activities such as dips for toning/strengthening exercises.
- Scale of Suspension J3726 (PDF, 118 Kb)
Monkey Bars – Encourages trim trail and fitness activities such overhead traversing for toning/strengthening exercises.
- Musculation R37-OFC15 (PDF, 225 Kb)
Tai Chi Station – Encourages trim trail and fitness activities in particular improves circulation.
- Velo + Marche R37-OFC201P (PDF, 184 Kb)
Cross Trainer and Air Walker – Encourages trim trail and fitness activities in particular cardio vascular exercise.
- Tennis Table R1000 (PDF, 40 Kb)
Table Tennis Table – Constructed from concrete with metal net for durability.
- Rodeoboard J3501 (PDF, 78 Kb)
Rodeo Board – Windsurf simulator for single or multiple users. Encourages competitive play between peers.
All items used to their maximum would accommodate forty users.