- Activity Park - Revised Plan (PDF, 1.5 Mb)
Details received since:
Equipment - Datasheets and Descriptions
(click on the various links to see datasheets)
- Revolve IP01 (PDF, 224 Kb)
Revolve Large spinning bowl suitable for all ages and can accommodate six users.
- Rotating Equipment J2410 (PDF, 147 Kb)
Hip Hop Spinning and bouncing item for two users that provides multi-directional play experiences.
- Rotating Equipment J2591 (PDF, 145 Kb)
Roll Up Overhead rotator designed to lift users off the ground when spinning. Suitable for children seven plus years of age.
- Swings J441 (PDF, 173 Kb)
Pod Swing Large swinging bowl suitable for all ages and can accommodate six users.
- Meeting Point (Two Roofs) J2850 (PDF, 102 Kb)
Meeting Point Shelter for six to nine users and comes with either bench or lean back seating and with or without side panels.
- Horizontal Bars J3708 (PDF, 65 Kb)
Horizontal Bar Encourages trim trail and fitness activities such as pull ups and somersaults for toning/strengthening exercises.
- Parallel Bars J3724 (PDF, 122 Kb)
Parallel Bar Encourages trim trail and fitness activities such as dips for toning/strengthening exercises.
- Scale of Suspension J3726 (PDF, 118 Kb)
Monkey Bars Encourages trim trail and fitness activities such overhead traversing for toning/strengthening exercises.
- Musculation R37-OFC15 (PDF, 225 Kb)
Tai Chi Station Encourages trim trail and fitness activities in particular improves circulation.
- Velo + Marche R37-OFC201P (PDF, 184 Kb)
Cross Trainer and Air Walker Encourages trim trail and fitness activities in particular cardio vascular exercise.
- Tennis Table R1000 (PDF, 40 Kb)
Table Tennis Table Constructed from concrete with metal net for durability.
- Rodeoboard J3501 (PDF, 78 Kb)
Rodeo Board Windsurf simulator for single or multiple users. Encourages competitive play between peers.
All items used to their maximum would accommodate forty users.