- The defibrillator can be found in the Village Hall foyer, close to the connecting doors from the Centenary Lounge, mounted on the wall between the door to the kitchen and the door of the gents' toilets. If you are hiring the premises, please make sure that you know exactly where it is, and how it should be used in case of emergency (see below).
- If you are hiring the Centenary Lounge, please make sure that you know how to access to the defibrillator via the connecting doors. (If the doors are locked and you don't have a key, you can find one on the wall to the left of the doors...break the glass in case of emergency.)
TO ACCESS THE DEFIBRILLATOR:
- Unclip the strap and lift out the case.
- Unclip the two side studs and open the case.
- When the lid is opened, the defibrillator will automatically switch on. You will then receive spoken instructions. Follow these to use the device.
N.B. ALWAYS CALL 999 FIRST!